It's Day 5 and the second hilliest day (which still isn't that hilly for an 83 mile day). There will be some shade trees on this acreage! After this stop, you can choose to do the Karras Loop Century which adds another 27 miles on. This will be the last day for Scheels on route and BIKEIOWA's last day with Iowa Beer Bus, so stop by and say your hi's and goodbyes.
Route Mile: Approx 40 miles in.
Location: Between Rowley and Walker
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- MUSIC - Prone To Jones will be performing. A Power Rock Trio from Des Moines
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !
will be onsite with a different prize every day. Thursday is puffin koozies!