Join us on a beautiful 5th generation farm, with tons of shade.
It's Day 2 and fairly flat. There are some longer stretches between towns today. Be sure to stop and say hey!
Route Mile: Approx 40 miles in.
Location: Between Lake City and Rinard
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- MUSIC - the Sheet will be performing. They bring on the positive vibes with familiar and fun reggae infused cover songs with their own distinctive sound and style.
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !
will be onsite with a different prize every day. Monday is Blender Sunglasses!