A great late day stop to fuel you to Sac City. Great shade!
We know everyone will be getting an early start on Day 1 so you can spend some time hanging out in the shade and listen to live music with a cold beverage at this Oasis.
Route Mile: Approx 64 miles in.
Location: Between Alta and Early
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn - it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- MUSIC - Jenna Huston will be performing. Jenna is an Iowan solo artist & singer/songwriter who puts her own spin on anything from classic to modern rock, pop, alternative & indie, -from Zeppelin to Britney-on vocals, keys & guitar.
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !