On Friday, June 12th, our good buddy Steve Fuller pushed off on an
incredible adventure that has been several years in the making for him;
the 2015 Tour Divide.
This event starts in Banff Canada, and meanders 2745
miles of awesomeness to Antelope Wells, New Mexico. Self-supported.
Get your head around that for a minute.
has an entire POSSE of people that support him. People that believe in
him. People that have trained him/trained with him/listened to
As he's out chasing his dream, YOU can support him
by buying a shirt and being a part of the Steve Fuller Posse!
has set up SUPER simple ordering. Beaverdale Bikes/T-Shirt Graphix has
made a GREAT shirt and got it to us at an incredible price, AND have
agreed to be the place for shirt pickups for a week.
Cooler? during a chat with steve he said 'you know, it'd be cool if
each shirt purchase raised a few bucks for CITA (central iowa trails
organization)'. so, BOOM, that's what we did. we adjusted the price,
and will give ALL PROCEEDS to CITA!
here is the nitty gritty:
* Shirts are available in both mens/ladies. (put shirt details here).
Shirts are on sale ONE TIME ONLY from June 12th to June 21st. They can only be purchased on the store.
* Once sale window is closed, shirts will be at Beverdale Bicycles from June 29th to July 10th during their normal operating hours.
After that date, shirts will be with rob versteegh for pickup and/or at bikeiowa.com
events (PLEASE PICK YOU SHIRT UP DURING THE PICKUP WINDOW)
* No extras will be ordered and Beaverdale Bicycles will NOT be handling any money.
we ship? NO. find someone to grab your shirt for you and/or mail it to
you. this is a FUNdraiser and support for steve amidst our full-time
jobs. thanks for understanding.
* After you get your shirt, make sure you post with hashtag #savefuller
* Upon steve's return, we'll plan a 'steve fuller posse party'. for realz.
More nitty gritty fine print on the store
GOOD LUCK STEVE!
THANKS for YOUR support!