Support your local trails and join us for BiketoberFest! Routes for all ages and experiences!
Proceeds from this ride will go to trail connections, bike racks and fix-it stations in Polk City. Our BIG goal is to help fund the trail connection between the Trestle Trail and the Neal Smith Trail
Noon - 3PM
- Check-in any time between Noon-3PM
- $20 per biker 21+
- FREE for 20 & younger
- Drink specials! $2 off per beer at Fenders, Fleetwood at the MARINA, Firetrucker & Nite Hawk. (Special valid between noon-3)
- THREE suggested routes included, but you're free to ride wherever you're comfortable.
- More Swag coming soon!
After the ride, enjoy Polk City's annual Fall Fest starting at 3PM and Fenders' annual Fendersfest with live music and activities for children!
- Please see registration confirmation and website for parking info.
- Day-of Registrations accepted ($5 price increase).
- After the ride, enjoy Polk City's annual Fall Fest starting at 3PM and Fenders' annual Fendersfest with live music and activities for children!
- Tickets are non-refundable - this event is a fundraiser for the Polk City Friends of the Parks with proceeds going towards trail connectors, bike racks and fix-it stations throughout the City & parks.
- As a non-profit organization, the Polk City Friends of the Parks is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As a result of the Friends’ exempt status, your donation would qualify as a charitable deduction. Your receipt will include our tax ID.