Join us for a fun family trail ride or the open road ride for the experienced rider on Saturday, August 6th.
Registration will take place online now until August 3rd at 11 PM. T-shirts are only guaranteed for those who order before July 15th, 2022.
Your weekend pass is NOT included with your High Nelly registration, but you can add on a fest pass for only $20 when you purchase online with your High Nelly entry.
You can pick up your High Nelly Packet the day of the race (Saturday, August 6th) starting at 8 AM. That is when walk up registration will happen as well.
Or you can pick up your packet on Friday, August 5th from 4:00-7:00 pm at Park Ave and Mulberry St near the Main Gate to the Iowa Irish Fest.
- Helmets are required for all riders on both routes
- The High Nelly is Saturday, August 6th starting at 9:00am.
- The ride will start at a new location than in the past, near the south side of the festival grounds near the corner of 4th and Sycamore Street.
- The ride will happen rain or shine. NO refunds will be given if a cancelled due to weather.
- Children and young adults 15 and under gain free entrance to the fest so no weekend pass is required
- You will be able to download and cast GPS route maps off of the Iowa Irish Fest website closer to the event.
Please contact the committee at email@example.com with any questions.