Join us on the trails. Dieter Drake, RAGBRAI ride director, and other RAGBRAI team members will ride the trails during each pop-up event. We will publish our routes on the Wednesday before each event here and on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
- We will provide recommended routes for each trail that include points of interest and our trailer location.
- The rides aren’t organized but suggestions for each day.
- We recommend following normal social distancing guidelines and wearing a mask or face covering at appropriate times.
RAGBRAI Merchandise Trailer
RAGBRAI’s mini merchandise trailer will be parked at each stop and stocked full of 2020 merchandise, discounted outlet merchandise, and new fall apparel! Come one, come all and get outfitted for the fall.
Due to COVID-19 we have the following guidelines that we are following at our trailers.
Roadshow Punch Cards: If you make a purchase at our merchandise trailer during the roadshow, you will get a punch card! Collect 7 punches this fall and you’ll get a free RAGBRAI Roadshow t-shirt (retail value: $30).
- Credit Cards only
- We are not accepting exchanges at the trailers
- We are not allowing try-ons at the trailers
- We ask that everyone wear a mask who approaches the counter
- Our crew will be wearing masks, sanitizing the counters and CC machines after each customer.
- We have counter plexi partitions to create a level of protection for our customers and crew.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the trailers and ask that all customers sanitize before approaching the counter.
- We ask that customers maintain a least six feet of distance while standing in line.
One punch per transaction, per day. The RAGBRAI Roadshow t-shirt is available exclusively at the merchandise trailers this fall.