STOLEN BIKE ALERT
Beaverdale Bicyclesin Beaverdale got broken into late evening of Wed, May 14th andstole the bike shop owner's, Ed Veak,custom Surly Long Haul Trucker.
Things to look out for:
This is a complete CUSTOM Bike. There is NOT another one like it.
- Custom paint - powder-coated hammered/wrinkled green
- Front and Rear Surly racks- powder-coated hammered/wrinkled green
- Black Fenders - Not the wood ones in the picture)
- 54cm Long Haul Trucker
- Salsa woodchipper handlebars
- Campy Chorus shifters
- Shimano 8spd XT rear drive train
- Sun Ryno Lite rims
- Schmidt dyno hub and B&M lights.
This is 3 Long Haul Trucker thefts, that we are aware of in the last month.
It is unknown at this time if anything else was stolen or vandalized at the bike shop.
If you have any leads or whereabouts about the stolen bike or the bike shop getting broken into, please call:
Beaverdale Bikes -(515) 274-0900
Ed Veak -(515) 314-1823
Des Moines Police